Webinar: A Journey into College Preparation
Using College-preparatory Curriculum to Enhance Post-secondary Outcomes
During this webinar, we will discuss ways to approach college planning throughout the high school years to ensure a successful collegiate experience. Topics will include:
- Preparing for college now, a developmental approach to college planning.
- Discussing yearly curriculum and lessons (grades 8–12) to fully prepare students for college and beyond.
- Preparing the "whole student" for post-secondary success.
- Discussing and sharing of academic, social, and emotional lessons to support student growth.
- Sharing an overview of the GWUOHS college-preparatory curriculum, Journeys Symposium.
The George Washington University Online High School (GWUOHS) uses a college-preparatory curriculum to promote successful student outcomes in the areas of college and career.